Graduating from university is an exciting time in your life, especially as you prepare to embark on your chosen career. While at university, you may have had the help of your career department, but now that you’ve graduated you may be feeling confused and frustrated with the whole job searching process. Workskills can help make the process easier.
We will provide assistance which is tailored to your individual career goal and help you with things like:
- Job searching and interview practice
- Expenses associated with job searching such as transport, petrol, clothing and essential documents such as Police Checks
- Promoting you to private recruitment agencies
- Promoting you to potential employers and securing meet & greets and interviews
- Securing Workplace experiences relevant to your degree
- Assisting you and your new employer with reasonable workplace adjustments and/or FREE workplace aids, equipment or modifications